Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Got Glass?

Yes!
A few weeks ago I did went with my mom and sister to this glass art place and me and my sister made candle votives. And today they were finally done and we picked them up!! Now I will have a reason to use the bunches of tea lights I have :D

 Speaking of candles. I have been really wanting to buy some candles and I was looking on bath and body works. They have a one called London Calling, and it apparently smells like lemon tea! I don't know if I am more excited by the scent or the name ;) It kind of worries me how much I like everything linked to England, even if it is just the name. I really do want to visit England, and as of right now I feel like I would live there at any chance I got, but there is no particular reason, everything just seems so appealing. Yep, maybe I am just crazy obsessed, but if I am going to be obsessed about something, I think England is a pretty amazing option.

Let's feel infinite :)
-alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment